Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
The Mocap Studio interfaces with the 3-Space Sensor devices through a Node Graph interface window which allows the creation of complex node configurations to facilitate communicate with 3-Space Sensor devices. It is within this window that you can edit 3-Space Sensor settings and pair 3-Space Sensor Dongle devices with 3-Space Sensor Wireless devices . The Node Graph can also manipulate the orientation data coming from the 3-Space Sensor devices to allow to sensor re-targeting or other complex mocap rigs.
We offer a Mocap Bundle that includes 17 Wireless devices and 3 Dongle devices to get you started on motion capturing at an affordable price.
We also offer Strap Sets that can be used for placing the 3-Space Sensor devices.
- Supports all members of the YEI 3-Space Sensor family
- Provides tools for configuring YEI 3-Space Sensor devices
- Supports real-time data streaming and threaded orientation data recording
- Records orientation data as keyframes, thus making editing and clean-up easy
- Simple pedestrian tracking
- Script to convert our TSH files into a readable XML file
- Supports a widely used motion data file, Biovision Hierarchy (BVH)
- Open source and free, allowing users to use and modify the application without consequences
The YEI 3-Space Mocap Studio is released under the YEI 3-Space Open Source License, which allows for both non-commercial use and commercial use with certain restrictions.
For Non-Commercial Use, your use of Covered Works is governed by the GNU GPL v.3, subject to the YEI 3-Space Open Source Licensing Overview and Definitions.
For Commercial Use, a YEI Commercial/Redistribution License is required, pursuant to the YEI 3-Space Open Source Licensing Overview and Definitions. Commercial Use, for the purposes of this License, means the use, reproduction and/or Distribution, either directly or indirectly, of the Covered Works or any portion thereof, or a Compilation, Improvement, or Modification, for Pecuniary Gain. A YEI Commercial/Redistribution License may or may not require payment, depending upon the intended use.
Operating System – Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista/7 (32-Bit or 64-Bit)