for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
ZGameEditor: A tool for creating small arcade style games, demos and screensavers.
- Integrated developer environment where you build, preview and test your game
- Cross-platform: The editor is Windows only, but your applications can also run in Linux, Mac OS X and Android.
- 3D graphics and game play components
- Import bitmaps to use as textures
- Import MIDI-files for music
- Import 3D-models from 3DS-files
- Import sampled waveform audio in RAW-format
- GLSL Vertex and Fragment shader support
- Support for advanced graphics techniques such as multiple render passes and render to texture.
- Scripting language
- Real time audio synthesizer
- Xml-based project files: only one file for each project. Easy to edit manually if needed.
- Creates stand-alone executable files that are only 64kb or less in size
- Create Windows screensavers
- Create animations to use in other applications (about-dialogs or splash-screens)
- Call external libraries (DLLs) for integration with other modules such as music players or physics engines.
- Call OpenGL-functions directly to experiment and learn OpenGL programming.
- Procedural mesh, audio and bitmap generation makes ZGE a perfect testbed for learning techniques for procedural content.
- FREE: Editor is freeware and the content you create can be distributed royalty free
- Full Source Code available (Pascal)