O man, this helpme so much! thanks!
Amazing this information. Thanks alot!
SpeedCut is a awesome tool! Would love to also see it be implemented into blender!
ZGameEditor: A tool for creating small arcade style games, demos and screensavers.
- Integrated developer environment where you build, preview and test your game
- Cross-platform: The editor is Windows only, but your applications can also run in Linux, Mac OS X and Android.
- 3D graphics and game play components
- Import bitmaps to use as textures
- Import MIDI-files for music
- Import 3D-models from 3DS-files
- Import sampled waveform audio in RAW-format
- GLSL Vertex and Fragment shader support
- Support for advanced graphics techniques such as multiple render passes and render to texture.
- Scripting language
- Real time audio synthesizer
- Xml-based project files: only one file for each project. Easy to edit manually if needed.
- Creates stand-alone executable files that are only 64kb or less in size
- Create Windows screensavers
- Create animations to use in other applications (about-dialogs or splash-screens)
- Call external libraries (DLLs) for integration with other modules such as music players or physics engines.
- Call OpenGL-functions directly to experiment and learn OpenGL programming.
- Procedural mesh, audio and bitmap generation makes ZGE a perfect testbed for learning techniques for procedural content.
- FREE: Editor is freeware and the content you create can be distributed royalty free
- Full Source Code available (Pascal)