The conference will take place on May, 30-31, gathering some of the region’s most recognized players in the gaming & eSports industries.
"The international gaming industry is expected to obtain an irrevocable title by 2027, aiming to reach over $350 billion in a matter of years – with the MENA gaming market being projected to hit a staggering $5 billion in revenue. Moreover, the eSports market now has over 350 million players across the Middle East, and this number continues to grow exponentially due to the region’s high youth population and gross income. All in all, the world of gaming and eSports seeks to see nothing but all-encompassing highs as time and innovation progress.", says the Verve Management team, organizers of the 2nd Annual MENA Gaming & eSports Summit.
Verve Management is organizing the 2nd Annual MENA Gaming & eSports Summit - the first of its kind in Dubai - on May 30th and 31st at Dubai Marina, UAE. The event will host developers, investors, and influencers from all over the MENA region. The summit provides local game developers, eSports enthusiasts, and pioneers valuable insights and endless possibilities in this rapidly growing sector.
- Lokesh Suji - Director at Electronic Sports Federation of India & Vice President at Asian Esports Federation
- David Fernandez Remesal - CEO at Sandsoft Games
- Kareem Seddik - CEO & Founder at YallaPlay Games
- Jing Wang - Founder & CEO at Sawa Group
- Maros Bezak - Chief Strategy Officer at Tamatem
- Mohamad Zehtabi - Studio Director at LeanGo Studio
- Vincent Ghossoub – CEO at Nifty Craft and Chairman at Falafel Games
- Mario Rizzo - Co-Founder & CEO at Artisan Studios
- Murshid C - CEO at Cakebyte
- MJ Fahmi – Co-Founder & CEO at Babil Games
- Rafed Salem - Head of Localization at Riot Games
- Naji Ghaziri – Senior Operations Manager at Level Infinite MENA – Tencent Games Global