The newest version of the program offers faster sculpting, a new voxel brush engine, an improved node system for shaders, and much more.
Pilgway released 3DCoat 2022 – a new version of its sculpting program. The update improves sculpting speed, automatic retopology, the node system for shaders, and more.
3DCoat 2022 features:
- Much Faster Voxel and Surface Sculpting to work with scenes of up to 200 million triangles
- Auto-Retopo Improved – Better quality for organic and hard-surface models
- New Voxel Brush Engine Added – New paradigm with voxel brushes
- New Alphas Collection – More convenient to create complex surfaces and reliefs
- New Core API – Gives deep access to the 3DCoat's core at full native C++ speed
- Node System For Shaders Improved – Helps create complex shaders and textures
- Bevel Tool – A new tool to work with edges and corners on the model
- New Curves Tools – New principles of low-poly modeling
- Export .GLTF Format
3DCoat has several license options and a free trial period. Download it here and don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.