The newest version of the program offers faster sculpting, a new voxel brush engine, an improved node system for shaders, and much more.
Pilgway released 3DCoat 2022 – a new version of its sculpting program. The update improves sculpting speed, automatic retopology, the node system for shaders, and more.
3DCoat 2022 features:
- Much Faster Voxel and Surface Sculpting to work with scenes of up to 200 million triangles
- Auto-Retopo Improved – Better quality for organic and hard-surface models
- New Voxel Brush Engine Added – New paradigm with voxel brushes
- New Alphas Collection – More convenient to create complex surfaces and reliefs
- New Core API – Gives deep access to the 3DCoat's core at full native C++ speed
- Node System For Shaders Improved – Helps create complex shaders and textures
- Bevel Tool – A new tool to work with edges and corners on the model
- New Curves Tools – New principles of low-poly modeling
- Export .GLTF Format