Garena Free Fire was the most downloaded game of the year across both Google Play and App Store.
You won't believe this one.
You can now get a free personal version of this tool in beta.
Learn more about Blender 3.0 with this new tutorial.
Don't miss your chance to learn how to create photorealistic 3D assets with Blender and Reality Capture.
Check out this interesting neural network that can restore facial details in a single forward pass.
With USD support available in V-Ray, Chaos Product Manager Alex Yolov explains how this smart file format introduces new levels of versatility to VFX pipelines.
The project was revealed during Sony Technology Day.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions