The artist used Meshingun's Gothic Interior Megapack to create the environment.
The project was made by Dan Shimmyo.
Have a look at this upcoming future-noir RPG being developed by the Bohemian Pulp team.
The artist utilized Unreal's Fluid Flux plug-in to create the river.
The artist also used 3ds Max and V-Ray to set up the simulation.
The app can determine where each card is and if any cards are missing by scanning the deck.
The artist utilized Sketchfab and Blender Market assets to create the scene.
The goal behind the project was to test out Nanite's handling of hard-surface objects.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions