Procedural Artist Sanctus teased new materials made for the Sanctus Library add-on.
The tool is made by Pavel Oliva using Geometry Nodes.
Fabien Burger revealed the working process behind the Elden Ring-inspired brick wall generator, demonstrated the entire Houdini workflow behind the project, and explained how the generator was integrated into Unreal Engine 5.
This time, the developer has set up an undo-redo system.
Fabien Burger demonstrated a cool procedural tool that simplifies the wall-creation process.
Have a look at this amazing AI-generated scene made by Rob Richards.
The stairs are created by João Desager.
This time, the artist has added the option to edit terrain.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions