Check out the nominated games list of the upcoming IndieCade and announced the new format of the festival.
Check out a 2-minute gameplay video of the upcoming indie project from Tallboys.
Check out a tool to play tabletop RPGs online where you can create your own spaces.
Check out a 13-minute gameplay trailer from Game Science’s title.
Check out a teaser trailer for the upcoming Kickstarter project.
Dive into carefree 90s’ in the U.S. with Serial Cleaners.
Check a cool simulation set from Wild Forest Studio.
It's time for our monthly indie games digest! A couple of Metroidvanias in development and four independent projects that participate in this year's UE4 Dev Contest held by Disgusting Men and Epic Games.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions