3D Artist Jonathan Bogart, a.k.a. Renafox, has told us how he started creating his amazing vehicle models, explained how and when he joined Sketchfab, and shared some advice on selling assets via the platform.
3D Artist Aurelia Maxima Häcker discussed the modeling and texturing processes behind the Kitchen Asset Pack project, shared the asset creation process, and explained how joining Vertex School helped in achieving the goal.
Pluto, a UI/UX Designer, and Modeler at Tripolygon, shared a comprehensive breakdown of building a pixel farm in UModeler.
Check out this collection of modular industrial environmental assets available at no charge.
The free version is called 3DCoatPrint and includes all the sculpting tools from the original.
Check out these awesome little environments by Mari K.
THE BASE MESH is a public asset library that contains over 250 base meshes available for free.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Dreamix: A New Diffusion Model for Video Editing
A Stylized Take on Final Fantasy's Cloud StrifeHe looks about 9 years old. Like he's about to throw water balloo...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Hello! We have fixed the mistake in the article's title. If you h...·
Great Reflective Materials Set Up in Unreal Engine 5This is just an announcement without content examples? Would bevgreat...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Just false. Reality Labs is not Meta's VR division, that's j...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions