The character model was created using Maya, ZBrush, Nuke, and Substance 3D Sampler.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Painter, Modeler, Stager, and Designer to create the piece.
Changes are waiting for you in Painter, Designer, Modeler, Stager, and Sampler.
The new version of the tool brings new features designed to improve the quality of materials and boost the speed of 3D workflows.
Here's a collection of bizarre and humorous images made by Digital Artist Martin De Pasquale.
Learn how Cino Lai created the embroidery for the Python Robe project in Substance 3D Painter, Designer, and Stager.
Use your Substance 3D materials directly in Blender with this newly released add-on.
With the new update, Adobe's new modeling and sculpting software enters its fourth public beta.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions