The illustrations were made by Seok Young Choi using ZBrush and Photoshop.
Cliff Schonewill created the model with about 300 layers in Photoshop.
Digital Artist Tunnel Rat shared the techniques used to turn 3D models into anime-style 2D-looking renders.
Here's a small collection of some of D.B. Root's outstanding artworks.
The plug-in will bring DALLE's text-to-image and Inpainting capabilities to Photoshop.
This 3D version of the character was made by Fei Liu using ZBrush.
Anna Miakisheva shared the process of creating stencils for believable and unique weathering, explaining why it is important to be attentive to the details while texturing.
The new version adds support for the new 1.5 inpainting model, outpainting, and more.
Thanks to Rodolfo Damaggio, you can now learn more about the digital environments created for the series.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 3A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 4Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Creating Sci-Fi Modular Environment in UE4Вдохновляет! Спасибо большое!·
Dark Moon Mod for Elden Ring Introduces 11 New Classes & Bloodborne MechanicsI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Designing the Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Beacon of NeydaI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions