Lead Material Artist Ishan Verma shared a massive breakdown of generative art, demonstrated countless examples of beautiful generated art pieces and explained how they were made, spoke about various text-to-image AIs, and discussed what the rise of AIs means for artists.
The material is created by Chris Hodgson and can be purchased for $10.
Allen Vu talked about the work process behind the Cedar Forest project, explained how the textures of the foliage were done, and shared some tips for beginning artists.
The environment was made by 魔灯.
Learn how to make AI-powered 3D materials with this in-depth tutorial by Stan Brown.
Saerom Youn talked about the work process behind the Middle Temple Lane project, explained how the vegetation was created, and showed how Smart Materials helped achieve the desired texture.
This nostalgia-inducing environment was created by Karim Abou Shousha.
The pack is available for $79.99.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Cute Low-Poly Scenes Assembled in BlenderThank you so much Theodore!·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Enginesix god·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Engine我向上帝发誓，这真是一个了不起的工作，神迹。·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions