The model is created by Mohanad Hossam.
The artist utilized ZBrush, Maya, Substance 3D Painter, and Megascans to create assets for the scene.
Have a look at this realistic model made by Alsu Rakhimova.
Thomas Ongo has recreated the home district of the legendary anime show's main character.
The animation was made by Rustam Terekhov and is based on the artist's old project.
Romain Chauliac showed how the Face of Bitcoin project was made, explained how he created realistic face details, and shared a tutorial on how to make Satoshi Nakamoto.
Allen Vu talked about the work process behind the Cedar Forest project, explained how the textures of the foliage were done, and shared some tips for beginning artists.
The artist utilized UE5's modeling tools to create this cool environment.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions