Jeryce Dianingana recently posted a behind-the-scenes video showcasing a pleasantly-looking texturing process.
A hard-surface and material lead artist, Malte Resenberger-Loosmann, told us about the benefits in the updated team's workflows and discussed the mid poly creation.
3D Artist Aurelia Maxima Häcker discussed the modeling and texturing processes behind the Kitchen Asset Pack project, shared the asset creation process, and explained how joining Vertex School helped in achieving the goal.
Sylvain Lebeau has shared a new plug-in for UE.
The update adds a new Teleport node system and some enhancements.
The tool was developed by Emrecan Cubukcu for Kreatin Studios' Fire and Steel game.
Another practical application of the text-to-image tool.
The pack contains 25 dirty glass textures and can be used for both personal and commercial projects.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 4Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 5GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked Online
- 6GTA 6 Leaker Tries to Sell the Game's Source Code
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
Relighting a 10-Year-Old UE4 Demo With Unreal Engine 5This article is complete bunk. The before shots are purposely made to...·
A Working Level Editor Made on the Playdate ConsoleHaha it me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions