Andrii Berezin told us about the workflow behind the Headstone Angel project, explained how the textures were edited, and talked about setting up lighting to create a dramatic look.
The model is created by Hossein Diba.
This amazing 3D bird was made by Gabriela Salmeron.
Here's a fun Marvel-inspired project made by Sasawat Intakul.
Kateryna Hrytsyshyna shared the workflow behind the Shrine Maiden project and explained each step of sculpting 3D miniatures.
The model is created by Liu Tong.
Annik Cherton talked about the workflow behind the Kiera of the School of the Fox project, explained how the hair was made with XGen, and shared some tips for beginning character artists.
See what it's made of.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Making a Medieval Food Stall in Maya, Substance 3D & UE4Huge love and respect for your dedication and art🧡.·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions