The artist utilized ZBrush, Maya, and Substance 3D Painter to create the portrait.
This time, the artist presented a beautiful female portrait with summertime vibes.
Mario Stabile in collaboration with FastTrack Tutorials has published a course that covers blocking out, cloth simulation, skin detailing, high poly creation, hair sculpting, and more.
Elliott Wang shared the workflow behind the Ebon Fang project, explained how the wings were created, and talked about texturing using the PBR approach.
The model was made by JinJian Hao.
The new tool can train any face mesh to perform complex expressions in real-time.
In the video, J Hill shows how to import custom characters, create materials, and render high-quality images.
The artist utilized ZBrush, Arnold, and XGen to create a digital version of Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions