The project was made by Gregory Oliveira.
4% of all Unity workforce have been let go by the company.
OMYOG revealed a new and improved ocean simulation system made in Unity.
The relaxing game offers the freedom of building tiny dioramas without worrying about time or missions.
Unity Gaming Services has become generally available offering developers multiple tools for building foundations for their games, improving player engagement, and driving game growth.
All you need is your phone camera, 3DZephyr, and ArtEngine.
Harry Nesbitt utilized ReSTIR and DDGI to create this project.
Mirza Beig's sonar-like effect now works with URP, Built-In, and Post-Processing Stack V2.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions