Become the master of water in Unity with this new tutorial.
Check out TransforMR, a Unity-based system that can add AR objects within the environment.
An experienced 3D Artist Kevin Ketfi shared a breakdown of the Fairy Tale project and explained how to organize the working process with a strict deadline.
Learn how to recreate tricky levels of this beautiful game.
Learn how liquids work with this breakdown by Shahriar Shahrabi.
Check out this 2020 breakdown of the scene published by Alex Strook where the author explained how to use Unity + Clayxels combo to create a stylized scene with a touch of impressionism.
Here's a simple way to add buoyancy/water physics in Unity.
Learn how to create a nice-looking stylized effect inside the Unity engine.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Check Out These Cool Stylized Effects in Blender
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
- 6Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Apple Joined Blender Development FundI think it is good that apple finally joins the blender fund. I cannot...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions