The app will work on Quest 2 and Meta Quest Pro.
Have a look at Figmin XR – an upcoming multi-purpose app for creating, collecting, and playing in augmented reality powered by Tilt Brush.
According to the description, you can decorate your room, create physics games, educational experiences, and videos for social media, busy yourself with storytelling, art, marketing, visualization, or do anything that you can imagine.
The built-in tools allow you to:
- Sketch in 3D
- Search and import 3D models, animated GIFs and videos provided by Sketchfab, Giphy, and YouTube
- Browse Reddit and experience multimedia content in AR
- Use a 3D text editor
- Create 3D & 2D models with the voxel editor
- Use the fully featured physics editor
- Discover Figmin XR user-generated content
- Publish your creations
- Use Voxelizer to transform 3D models and images into fully editable Voxels
- Directly import web links of images, GIFs, YouTube videos & Sketchfab 3D models
Figmin XR is compatible with Quest 2 and Meta Quest Pro, which will be out the same day as the app – October 25. It supports hand tracking and touch controllers.