200+ game creators and 48 hours to create the game — Hyper Casual Game Jam is coming back! Join the event and get the opportunity to win prizes and network with the key industry experts.
- Dates: February 26th - March 1st, 2021
- Format: online
- Organizers: Achievers Hub, Center42, Happy Monday.
- Ticket price: individual ticket - $10, team ticket (up to 5 people) - $25
- Register at https://center42.tech/hyper-casual-jam/2021 with a promo-code GH2021PARTNERS to get a 10% discount.
- Facebook event at https://fb.me/e/iMz9YkDbQ
About Going Hyper
Going Hyper is a game jam for hyper-casual game developers who will have a chance to create a real game or a prototype during one weekend in a team of creative individuals.
Organizers involve top experts (mentors) who will help developers in a creative process, evaluate and give feedback for their projects as well as involve partners who will support the game jam in various ways.
At the end of the event, developers will have a chance to present their games to the jury. The best projects will get valuable prizes as well as new opportunities for collaboration.
Why Hyper Casual
Over the past three years, hyper-casual games have seen unprecedented growth, and with recent million investments and the success of major hyper-casual powerhouses, their momentum is only getting stronger.
Why Game Jam
Hyper casual refers to minimalist games that emphasize simplicity in their design, quick development, and advancements in ad monetization — a perfect match for game jam which implies creating a complete game within a short span of time.
Who Can Attend
Both teams and individual professionals (at the beginning of the jam you can form your own team or join the existing one).
The best experts from the hyper-casual games industry, key publishers, and your potential partners:
- Polina Beliakova — Publishing Manager at Voodoo with a focus on the Eastern European Region
- Ekaterina Dekalenkova — Business Developer at Ketchapp
- Jake Parker — Senior Publishing Manager at Kwalee
- Alexander Popov — Publishing Manager at BoomBit
- Vivian Dong — Senior Publishing Manager at JoyPac
- Rotem Eldor — Senior Publishing Manager at Crazy Labs
- Karol Drzymala — CEO at Orbital Knight
- Erwann Thébault — Lead Publishing Manager at Homa Games
- Richard Hazenberg — CEO of Hazenberg Investments Ltd
Participants will have a chance to receive multiple prizes from Voodoo, Ketchapp, Homa Games, PlayToMax, Global Games Pitch, and more. The prizes include access to partner conferences, Unity Asset Store packs and vouchers, and other perks.