Today we've gathered top job offers from the 80LV Talent Platform.
- Create high-quality 3D artworks for our Marketing team's needs. You are responsible for preparing and texturing assets for key visuals as well as for posing and rendering various 3D characters and environments.
- Produce high-quality video ads using tools like After Effects, Unity, Maya, and/or Cinema 4D.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Managers. Along the process of creating assets, you are involved in brainstorming and conceptual sessions together with your Marketing colleagues and will experience the analytical side of creativeness. You get insights on KPIs and relevant numbers that you should consider when producing your artwork.
- Maintain high standards of the production pipeline. You make sure all quality standards and project deadlines are met.
- Set up communication with external stakeholders. Our creative team values a trustful collaboration with their external partners, therefore, you are in charge of contributing to an efficient partnership with e.g. external agencies.
- Think outside the box. Our position offers you the opportunity to question established processes, to act creatively, and to think globally to make the project work even smoother and exceptional.
- Implement our InnoGames values into your daily routines. Share your passion with the team and contribute to a result-oriented and feedback-sharing environment, which adds up to a fun and successful working atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of game development experience as an artist specializing in 3D art creation with a focus on environments
- Proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, or other compositing software
- Familiarity with Unity
- Solid understanding of color theory
Role and Requirements
- 3+ Years of Professional Unreal experience with Technical Art and Blueprints.
- C++ Skills are not required but certainly appreciated
- Deep knowledge of the Unreal Profiler and an obsession for optimization
- Taking a pro-active approach to technical problem-solving, including creating tools to help become more efficient at what you do
- Managing your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Responding positively to, and acting on, feedback
- Collaborate with other team leads to establish best practices and workflows for in-game asset creation and placement
- Guide other Environment and Prop artists and mentor them
- Design and create both environmental assets as well as props with the guidance of an Art Director / Lead
- Create environmental pieces, environmental props, and also character outfits and props in terms of modeling, texturing, map baking, tileable material creation, and look development within the game engine
- Collaborate with the team to work within a pipeline and an organizational structure, ensuring assets are placed and named correctly
- Work in an efficient and optimized fashion to maintain decent framerate and in accordance with the programming team
- Help conceptualize lighting in collaboration with the Tech Art team
- Collaborate with creative, design, technology, and engineering teams to develop new concepts for highly engaging immersive media experiences that create genuine human connections for a broad public audience
- Contribute, review and present project pre-production deliverables including descriptions, wireframes, content and architecture maps, hardware specifications, and documentation
- Organize the workflow methodology for multiple simultaneous immersive media titles (exhibits and demos built-in leading game technology) across pre-production, production, and installation stages
- Lead team progress standups, facilitate resource assignments and manage scheduling in Jira
- Coordinate media team’s collaboration with other Roto experience design studios, technology engineering studio,s and clients
- Provide team growth coaching and mentorship in alliance with others
- Collaborate with company Partners and Principals to establish and deliver strategic alignment between current and future high-end media applications across Roto’s constellation of client- and self-funded projects
- Ensure the ongoing research and adoption of leading-edge technologies and platforms for AAA immersive media experiences in public placemaking environments
- Source and recruit external partners for added bandwidth and capabilities in design, art, and programming as required
- Participate with Roto marketing efforts to advance business development goals
Summoners Fate was originally designed for mobile, but they are now planning to lead the launch on Steam and want to overhaul the UI to give it a premium PC look. The team needs a UI artist to adapt its existing assets and create new assets so that their UI is coherent with the character and environment art and ties the look of the game together.
'Ideal candidate has vector graphic experience and can deliver assets in Adobe Animate (FLA) file format. We will also consider candidates skilled with Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Photoshop (PSD) files if the style delivered is compatible with a vector art conversion.'
Duties: Teach four courses per semester in foundation to advanced Game Art subjects. Contribute to curriculum development. Help foster and further develop industry relationships. Advise and mentor students. Participate in portfolio reviews of prospective students. Engage in the program, division, and college-wide service.
You may check out more openings on the 80LV Job Board.