Here's your chance to join the team of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and Far Cry creators to work on polished smooth animation for a Splinter Cell game.
Ubisoft Toronto, a Ubisoft studio that developed such games as Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Far Cry 5, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Far Cry 6, and Watch Dogs Legion, is searching for a Gameplay Animator to work on a Splinter Cell game.
This specialist will join the team to work alongside the studio's artists, designers, programmers, leads, and other animators to create polished, smooth animation that will allow players to "fully immerse themselves in a world that is stylistically believable and consistent."
- Syncing the engine and the build to ensure you’re working with the latest code and animations;
- Checking in with your lead and your team to update and be updated on the current situation;
- Depending on the production stage, you then move on to:
- Prototyping, keyframing, or blocking an animation;
- Working on your animations, of course, from scratch or from mo-cap;
- Testing your animations—over and over—and validating your designs;
- Problem-solving your animations;
- Polishing your animations;
- Reading the latest relevant academic literature in order to stay at the forefront of your field.
- A college diploma in 3D for videogames or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in videogame animation or equivalent;
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and supporting and elevating the team in terms of visuals;
- Experience with animation software such as Motion Builder, 3ds Max, or Maya;
- You love pushing the envelope, but you also understand the demands cohesive teamwork.
Learn more about the position and apply here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.