The update brings new features and makes the processes of sculpting, texturing, and retopo easier.
Pilgway has released an updated version of their digital sculpting program 3DCoat. For those unaware, 3DCoat is designed to create organic and hard surfaced 3D models. It has tools that enable users to sculpt, add polygonal topology, create UV maps, texture the resulting models with natural painting tools, and render static images or animated turntable movies. The new version brings several new features, makes the processes of sculpting, texturing, and retopo easier, and fixes several bugs.
3DCoat 2021.53's Key Improvements:
- A new Auto-Updater feature that notifies users about the available update.
- The new RGB cavity was introduced as the default calculation method.
- Smart Materials' Add Existing Folder has been completely rewritten.
- A long-standing problem – when a partial voxelization happens (after surface strokes) almost invisible square border appears around the modified area was corrected.
- Pose tool may perform normal extrusion or regular transform.
- And much, much more!