The team is looking for a talented Animator to kickstart the gameplay animation team. The ideal candidate is PRO in UE4 and ready for remote work.
"8 Circuit Studios is a small indie team. We’re low-ego, low maintenance, and high-output industry veterans driven to create captivating games that make you think."
Seattle-based indie studio, 8 Circuit Studios, is growing and looking for creatives to empower its upcoming IPs. Currently, the team is working on the development of Project Genesis, which is in early access on Steam. Let's have a look at one of the openings in this company:
The team is looking for skilled Technical Animators for a remote position. You'll work closely with the Art and Production departments to produce in-game content and cinematics.
- Experience with Keyframe animation and motion capture data, with fundamental animation principles
- Support and improve the integration of animation assets from Maya (or equivalent 3D tools) to Unreal Engine 4
- Contribute to improving the animation pipeline
- Own the skinning process for a variety of characters, weapons, garments, and gear
- Manage code and content delivery with Perforce
- Document process
- Character rigging and skinning capabilities
- Keyframe experience is a big plus for placeholder sets
- Facial rigging experience is a plus
- UE4 experience
Shortly the company plans to scale the team, and now is a great time to join it. Also, there're other open positions at 8 Circuit Studios: