Stuck in the wrong job? Check out the list of open positions in the game companies.
Impossible Objects is a world-building lab built by an assembly of artists and engineers who mobilize the power of imagination through design, animation, and sheer will.
'Our goal is to break the constraints and limitations often associated with storytelling by giving power back to the artist -- offering creative playgrounds and tools for visualists to constantly dream bigger and to always maintain control of their creative ambitions.', says the Impossible Objects team.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the virtual production supervisor, art director, and creative director to create and assemble Unreal Engine based environments for both architectural and organic scenes.
- Visualize, build, and refine 3D landscape content while ensuring cohesion with the Production Design and Look of Show
- Research references and resources for the creation of environment elements while incorporating existing storyboards, concept art, drawings, VFX assets, etc.
- Troubleshoot levels for optimization in real-time virtual production applications such as LED Volume & Hybrid Virtual Production.
'At Virtex, we are driven by our passion for both Esports and Virtual Reality (VR). Having been a part of Esports live events as competitors, organizers, and fans, we cherish the unique atmosphere of a live show. We choose the stadium over the stream every time.', adds the Virtex Stadium team.
Virtex Entertainment is headquartered in London, UK with fully remote team members in various countries including Finland, Germany, Romania, Turkey, and Spain.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to create high-quality concepts to inspire and raise the visual bar of the project.
- Working with AAA partners to bring a range of IP (and their unique setting/art direction) into the Virtex Stadium universe
- Ensure work is delivered timely and according to the specifications of a brief following an established Art Direction.
- Develop a range of exciting character, prop & environment assets
- Create stunning environmental art that captures the overall filmic quality of the games universe
'Our Game is a Prison Escape Game, but it is not only about escaping, but also robbing stores and making money to buy new weapons, new cars, and other stuff. More information will come when there is a deal.', says the Emotions-Gaming team.
- Experienced in programming
- Have fun at work
- Experienced in multiplayer games
At MSG Sphere, the team is creating an entirely new medium that will deliver immersive entertainment experiences at an unparalleled scale. Beyond a venue, Sphere is a multi-sensory platform with experiential technology programming directly to your senses.
'The MSG Sphere is like nothing else on earth. Here, 15,000 people at a time can gather for multi-sensory interactive experiences that are equal parts video game, amusement park ride, ephemeral community, and spectacle. The feel – it’s unforgettable, like sitting inside an eyeball the size of three football fields with sight, sound, scent, wind, heat, and rumble coordinating under computer control to forge an extended reality.', adds the MSG Sphere Studios team.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Design and implement core gameplay and user experience for MSG Entertainment Interactive’s gameplay prototypes and polished software releases.
- Collaborate across teams to share gameplay and multiplayer code, best practice, and design language elements, and to improve the production pipeline
- Create short-term and long-term solutions enabling massively interactive in-venue experiences.
- Document technical designs and decisions; provide feedback on others’ technologies and systems
- Analyze technical and design documentation and requests, translating them into discrete and manageable engineering tasks
- Mentor peers and more junior team members through code and design reviews
- Assure that assets, delivered by the art department in the appropriate format(s) for integration, are promptly integrated into code and available in regularly-scheduled milestone builds for team review
- Attend and update in daily scrums, bi-weekly sprint planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives in accordance with the team’s Agile practices
Breach.gg - GameFi ecosystem transforming gamers' online identity into a Metaverse Avatar that levels up from dueling, socializing, matching.
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Knowledge of web 3.0
- Experience writing tests
- Experience with API integrations
- Excellent attention to quality and details
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work with a team or alone to implement new or maintain existing functionality
- Good analytical skills
Flying Wild Hog is an acclaimed game development company located in Poland. Their three studios and more than three hundred skilled industry veterans have established a reputation of quality and passion. The team specializes in action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
- Creating real-time visual effects (e.g. environmental effects, flames, dust, sprays of water, magic effects) both for gameplay and cinematics
- Creating various VFX assets: textures, materials, meshes, fluid simulations
- Executing the process from prototype to final assets
- Close cooperation with Game Designers, 3D Artists, and Programmers
- Effects optimization
If you liked what you've seen above, please feel free to apply and share the link with your friends. Also, don't forget to check out the 80LV Job Board to see all the current open positions.