I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Nice Post My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information. Get the best Finance Assignment Help in Australia. Thanks.
Blizzard is looking for a talented environment modeler with a focus on architecture/level art, who can develop cool stuff for Overwatch.
The lucky chosen one will closely work with concept, environment and level design team to create levels that are both gameplay-oriented, beautiful and consistent with the handcrafted art styles that our games are known for. There’s a test to do and you need to provide a portfolio. And don’t forget to add your 80.lv interview for some extra trustworthy impression. Needless to say, that this is a dream opportunity. Working on such a massive game as an environment artist will help you to get to a whole new level in your career. They don’t mention the visa on the application page, but it’s safe to assume you have to have a permission to work in USA.
- Use concept art inspiration to create game assets that make our world come alive.
- Use next-gen materials and pipelines to forge assets for use in the game engine.
- Iterate on level art and layout with designers via prototyping and group critiques to improve look and gameplay.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development as an artist specializing in level art/architectural modeling
- Exceptional understanding of next generation asset creation pipelines and tools
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps
- Passion for level design
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Able to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary art team to help bring environments to life within the vision of the game design
- Proven problem-solving / prototyping ability
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Understanding of the visual style of Blizzard games and a passion to push it to the next level
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Experience with BSP level design
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – lighting, VFX, or concept
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as an environment/level artist.
- Good technical chops and the ability to quickly master new pipelines and tools
Submission / Portfolio requirements
- Cover Letter is required
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album)
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so