Ben Ayers has released a new character shader for EEVEE inspired by Genshin Impact.
A 3D Generalist Ben Ayers has released Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE on the ArtStation marketplace. The Genshin Impact Character Shader is a Blender node group for EEVEE heavily inspired by the character shader used in the video game Genshin Impact. With this shader, you can easily give your models a beautiful anime appearance with fully customizable artificial subsurface scattering, subsurface color, shadow color, and rim lights.
- Have full-color control of your material's color, shadows, shadow ramps, rim lights, alpha, and more
- Adjust base color and shadow tint
- Add artificial subsurface scattering with fully customizable colors and dimensions
- Add an artificial rim light with customizable intensity, color, and size
- Add metallic and specular matcaps with full texture map support
- Add alpha/transparency with full support for texture maps
- Use a custom Genshin Impact-themed background for your renders
- Designed from the ground-up for EEVEE