Speed up your Redshift rendering time tenfold with this fantastic render farm by the iRender team.
A lot of 3D artists and studios choose Redshift as their rendering tool as it is one of the most powerful GPU-accelerated render solutions nowadays. Being the world's first fully GPU-accelerated biased renderer, Redshift is one of the fastest renderers in the world. Besides, it offers a wide range of the most robust features.
The renderer is super useful for those who are looking to optimize their workflow, however, to achieve the best render times possible, Redshift requires the right computing hardware. Although if your computer is not powerful enough, there is a solution to render your projects faster – a render farm.
Render farms consists of several render nodes – computer systems specialized in calculating 3D images. Each render node has the required 3D software, the renderer, and needed plugins installed. Besides, render farms are optimized for CPU and GPU rendering. Larger render farms have up to thousands of render nodes allowing to calculate the frames of a 3D sequence faster and to reduce the rendering time notably.
iRender Render Farm can be a perfect solution for artists who use Redshift. It offers powerful render nodes (1/2/4/6/8x RTX 3090) and provides a GPU-acceleration cloud rendering for Redshift multi-GPU rendering.
With iRender, Redshift users can immediately own their render farm on the cloud, with just a few clicks, without worrying about the device's infrastructure, hardware, network, electricity, or operating environment conditions. You can remotely connect to iRender server, install Redshift and easily do any intensive tasks using your local computer.
iRender offers a variety of servers from single GPU 1x RTX 3090 to Multi-GPU 2/4/6/8 x RTX 3090 – you can choose one server that is suitable for your demand and get started. However, iRender recommends that sever 9A, which is built with 8x RTX 3090, is the beast for the fastest rendering speed. Also, it runs on AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX, which offers a great balance of multi-threaded and single-threaded performance. Moreover, with the 256 GB RAM and 2TB SSD Storage, this servicer is the ideal machine for Redshift. Besides 9A, there are many other powerful servers for Redshift such as 8A (6x RTX 3090), 5P (4x RTX 3090), and 4P (2x RTX 3090). They all run on AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3955WX.
Besides, built using the 7nm Zen Core Architecture with the sWRX8 socket, this processor is designed to deliver exceptional performance for professionals such as artists, architects, engineers, and data scientists, and makes it a perfect fit for Redshift.
iRender Redshift servers cost from $3.8 to $28 for node (machine)/hour and support both Redshift and all 3D software that use Redshift for render (including Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, and Katana). Depending on the plan, iRender servers offer from 256 GB to 2T of data storage.
All information on the server configuration is publicly posted on their website. You can know exactly what the server specification contains, the type of CPU and GPU it has, and its cost as well. You may visit iRender Servers for more information about their machines.
- Supports all software, renderers, or plugins: as it serves in the IaaS model (Infrastructure as a Service) you can install any 3D software and render engine on iRender's servers;
- Suitable for projects that need constantly changing, and editing. You can pause your rendering and edit your projects on iRender’s servers, and then resume rendering if needed;
- Powerful hardware: GPU RTX3090, a lot of servers suitable for single card users as well as multi-cards users;
- iRender’s remote servers are physical, which will allow you to access the full performance of all the hardware and resources;
- Extra service with no fee: NVLinks, change package, cloning, GPUhub sync storage:
- Storage: with a recharged account, the data will be stored on the iRender data center for good. You can come back after a very long time, but your software and working environment are still there, ready to work;
- Files transferring: if you use iRender’s transferring tool called Gpuhub sync, your data will be synchronized to the Z drive of the remote server that you later connect to. And when you copy your results to the Z drive of the remote server, they later will synchronize to your Gpuhub sync tool – so it syncs two-way. Besides, the syncing process does not need you to turn on the remote server, which will save you render points;
- Redshift license for prime users (you can learn how to use the Redshift management license here).
iRender serves as one of the top Redshift render farms, for its versatility of software supported, plugin supported and version of Redshift supported. Moreover, it has the most powerful rig with RTX3090 24GB Vram.
'According to our stats and surveys, iRender is one of the most flexible cloud render farms for Redshift projects. You can access a large number of machines simultaneously like you have your powerful render farm at your desk to carry out big projects without any worries freely.', mentioned the iRender team.
You may register here to check out more possibilities of iRender and explore their multiple promotions.