The new version introduces a redesigned UI, context-sensitive customizable menus, a new Crease tool, and more.
Alexey Vanzhula has announced Modeler 2023 for Houdini – an updated version of the plug-in for polygonal and subdivision modeling.
The 2023 version offers a redesigned UI with context-sensitive customizable menus and a new Crease tool. Extrude and Bevel now work better with creases allowing for smoother edges. Other tools include Quad Flow, Flood Fill, and Select Similar.
Here's the list of features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Context-sensitive customizable menus
- The first release was thoroughly tested by a team of beta testers
- Works equally under Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Modeling in one SOP container
- Convenient creation of primitives in a given place
- New Crease Tool
- Regular tools work more accurately in retopology mode