Check out new updates in the latest version of the powerful modeling toolkit for Houdini.
Alexey Vanzhula released a new version of his toolkit for direct modeling inside the Houdini procedural environment. The original idea was to implement the classic mesh modeling workflow in Houdini. The toolkit gives users access to Standard Houdini and Extended Modeler features.
- The Lazy Selection feature allows using objects/components without explicit selection
- The Lazy Drag feature reduces the number of extra pen\mouse clicks
- Symmetry was redesigned and can be easily controlled from the viewport toolbar
- The New Topo Strokes tool allows you to create a mesh from intersected curves drawn on top of a high-poly model
- PolyPen is a new tool for changing topology. It can be used to quickly cut geometry in different ways, move components, remove them, or insert loops
There's also a new YouTube channel with tutorials on how to use the tool. You can learn more and buy the toolkit for $100+ here.