BMW Group, Geely Lotus, and Jaguar Land Rover already use Omniverse Cloud.
NVIDIA selected Microsoft Azure as the first cloud service provider for its Omniverse Cloud, a platform-as-a-service that powers digitalization across companies' products and business processes.
The new subscription for Omniverse Cloud on Azure makes it easy for automotive teams to digitalize their workflows. BMW Group, Geely Lotus, and Jaguar Land Rover are already among early Omniverse Enterprise customers.
"Through Omniverse Cloud, NVIDIA and Microsoft provide customers a full-stack cloud environment and platform capabilities to design, develop, deploy and manage industrial metaverse applications. Omniverse Cloud also connects with the products that customers use from NVIDIA’s partner ecosystem."
Omniverse Cloud enables enterprise developers to customize applications that are included with the platform-as-a-service:
- Omniverse USD Composer (formerly Omniverse Create) — to assemble applications based on the Universal Scene Description (USD) framework, compose industrial virtual worlds and create digital twins.
- Omniverse USD-GDN Publisher — to publish interactive USD applications such as product configurators to the NVIDIA Graphics Delivery Network, enabling streaming of advanced 3D experiences to any device, anywhere.
- NVIDIA Isaac Sim — to train and simulate AI-based robots.
- NVIDIA DRIVE Sim — to test and validate autonomous vehicles.
- Omniverse Replicator — to generate 3D synthetic data to accelerate the training and accuracy of computer vision AI networks.
Omniverse Cloud, powered by NVIDIA OVX computing systems, will be available starting with Microsoft Azure in the second half of the year.
Find out more here and don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.
You may find these articles interesting
NVIDIA CEO On AI Revolution and Its Impact on the Company
NVIDIA Unveils a Set of Cloud Services for Building Generative AIs
NVIDIA Reveals the Upcoming Updates to NVIDIA Omniverse
AT&T to Adopt NVIDIA's AI-Powered Technology
Shutterstock to Develop a Text-to-3D AI in Collaboration With NVIDIA
NVIDIA Announced Third-Generation OVX Computing Systems