The plug-in is still in beta.
All devices will need to have USB-C chargers.
The graphics card comes with a 2.5-slot design and uses a custom PCB that is powered by dual 8-pin connectors.
The company aims to produce 2 million units by March 2023.
The inventor plans to mass-produce such androids and sell them for around $20,000 per unit.
The device features a 4K display that can refresh at 120 Hz and ships with the Pro Pen 3, the company's next-gen customizable stylus.
Pat Gelsinger referenced a comment made by NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang last week.
XeSS has been published on GitHub for developers to implement in their games.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 5GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked Online
- 6GTA 6 Leaker Tries to Sell the Game's Source Code
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongJudging by the look I would of expected My Michelle as the inspiration...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions