Lee Vermeulen presented one more experiment with fluid physics in AR.
The introduced system only requires the position of the headset and controllers to generate full-body avatars.
Shopify's Russ Maschmeyer demonstrated one more practical application for text-to-image AIs.
The prototype works on iOS and was developed by Auki Labs and Matterless.
The system was designed to improve the effectiveness of fitness training.
Russ Maschmeyer showed a cool prototype that demonstrates how Stable Diffusion and AR can be used for commerce.
Hirokazu Yokohara demonstrated the results of a new experiment with RoomPlan API.
Users will now be able to search and import Sketchfab 3D models to Effect House choosing one of nearly a million models currently available on the platform.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions