Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Shotgun is a production tracking, review, and asset management toolset for VFX, animation, and games teams of all sizes. Shotgun 6.3 has been released which is available to all Shotgun subscribers. This version comes with new updates and features to the Media App, Client Review Site, and Screening Room for RV Submit Tool making it even easier for entire teams to review, share, and provide feedback on creative projects.
Media App Enhancements
Shotgun’s Media App simplifies how artists and supervisors create, search, browse, and review media on a project. It is now global so users can easily access and manage media across all of their studios’ projects from one , easy-to-access location in Shotgun. This new Global Media App runs 2x faster than the previous version.
You can browse your media by your project’s hierarchy so artists, supervisors, and managers can quickly find the media they need within their projects. For example, you can quickly filter by sequence>shots on film projects or episode>shot on episodic TV projects.
An All Playlists view helps users find and see all the playlists on their shotgun site or drill down to playlists on a specific project. Media Launching Preferences let users customize exactly how their media is launched from the Media App; into a super-powered springboard to your media, whether it’s in the cloud or stored locally.
It’s also now easier to share a specific version or playlist with your colleagues with the addition of Version/Playlist Sharing. Quickly copy a link to what you want to share and then email or IM it for immediate review.
Client Review Site
The Client Review Site allows Shotgun users to present work to their clients in a brand-able, simple, secure website. And, with Shotgun 6.3, we’re introducing a round of highly anticipated updates based on feedback from the community, including:
- The ability to add attachments to notes and replies
- Shotgun users can now reply to Client Notes from anywhere within Shotgun and send notifications back to the client with ease
- Configurable sharing security settings let you control whether a password is required to access your work. This one’s for our commercials clients out there who sometimes favor speed above all else
- Time-saving features remember who you share work with most commonly and make it simple to re-share with those people without the overhead of managing groups
- Improved email notifications let you and your clients know the second feedback is made or new work is added to a playlist
- A revamped Manage Share menu puts you in control of who has access to your shared work
SR for RV Submit Tool: My Tasks View and Notify
The release of SG+RV 6.0 has opened up a new world of possibilities to explore. To get things started, we’re making it easier for artists to submit their work with the addition of a My Tasks view in the Screening Room for RV Submit Tool. They can even Notify others about their new work via the Shotgun Inbox in just one click.
Bugfixes for 6.3.3
- Fix to prevent mark up in Tickets creating a js error. 
- The column summaries are no longer missing on grouping 
- Now can create notes if the “client note” checkbox is ticked. 
- Fix for autocomplete on Upstream and Downstream Dependency fields in the Tasks page. 
- Fix the login issue in Shotgun with a new user.