Have a look at a free pack from Michal Orzelek.
Interactive Lights System (ILS) lets artists control when or how lights are switched on or switched off within a certain area. You can add interaction by dragging and dropping Blueprints into levels. The system also features ready-to-use examples for you to prototype light behavior.
The pack includes 29 blueprints in total (4 main + various examples).
- Point / Spot / Rect light support
- Custom Static Mesh support for Light or Light Switch Blueprints
- Various Light behavior: Default, Flicker, Pulsing or Heating up / Cooling down
- Material Parameters control
- Audio feedback
- Automatic Sound Volume Modulation
- Customizable Text Labels
- Easy to expend with custom functionality
You can learn more and get the pack here.