Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
Sky Master ULTIMATE is a great tool from ArtnGame productions for Unity 5 users. Basically it’s a little editor, that lets you create amazing skies Skieswith effects, clouds and other cool features.
Sky Master ULTIMATE provides spectacular looking skies, atmospheric scattering, dynamic volumetric clouds and lighting for your games, in blazing fast speeds and total compatibility. Sky Master v1.5 offers complete integration with Unity 5 and its features (IBL, GI) with the skybox mode and a new scatter fog system, plus multiple other enchancements.
Sky Master ULTIMATE is made for Unity 5 and supports all platforms. As of this moment asset is running in version 3.1, which provides tons of features:
• Extreme optimization, all systems working together (sky-ocean-volume clouds-shader clouds) may take as little as 4ms CPU usage or less.
• Ocean – Water system (spectacular & performant bodies of water, underwater emulation (fog, caustics, sun beams, etc.)
• Volumetric clouds (new fade in/out system, new shader with scatter effect for realism, -new vertical formation option, etc.)
• New dynamic lightning system, with branches & glow effect
• Moon phases
• Latitude / longitude based sun positioning
• Enhanced snow system
• Volume lit particles
• Shader Based Cloud Dome for emulation of higher clouds
The framework is written in C# code and the source code is provided. The GI Proxy asset is bundled in the pack.
The product is available from Unity Asset Store for $90. It’s a pretty high price, but it does give you a wild range of options and an easy way to experiment with skies.