The developer that stands behind popular tactical shooter GROUND BRANCH is looking for a skilled VFX artist for working on realistic particle effects in the game.
BlackFoot Studios is an independent company founded by John Sonedecker, an industry veteran, who has contributed to a series of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Combat Elite, Rising Storm, and many other prominent tactical shooters.
The developers mention that one of their goals is to fill a void in Classic tactical squad-based games and develop projects that will deliver a Tactical Realism-based experience.
Currently, the BlackFoot Studios team is seeking a skilled VFX Artist. The ideal candidate should display not only their awesome talent in creating realistic and satisfying VFX, but also the ability to work well with others, and a passion for making unique, high-quality games.
The team offers flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work remotely. Also, you will have a chance to acquire experience working with industry veterans and highly skilled colleagues.
- Create/improve/adapt and implement new particle effects within Unreal Engine 4/5 using the Niagara system
- Ensure newly developed VFX not only look realistic and satisfying but also perform well in real-time gameplay
- At least 2 years of professional experience working on modern game engines
- A strong passion for FPS game development
- Proficiency in relevant UE4/UE5 Blueprints and Niagara
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently work remotely