First of all, it will help you speed up your 2D workflow by using 3D blockouts for perspective or 3D mannequins to pose your reference.
For those of you unfamiliar with the tool, it is a tool in Blender 2.8 that allows artists to seamlessly close the gap between 2D and 3D workflow.
- Grease Pencils Basics
- Grease Pencil stroke placement
- Using boxcutter add-on with Grease Pencil
- Grease Pencil sculpt mode
- Using Mannequin Poser as a reference
- Mixamo + Grease Pencil combo
- Grease Pencil Orthographic projections
You can learn more and get the tutorial for $19+ here.