Check out 5 character courses, covering up the production of concept, fantasy, sci-fi, and realistic characters as well as collectibles creation for 3D printing and creatures design.
1. Photo Realistic Portrait
Upgrade your realistic character workflow with Piotr Kujko.
- Realistic sculpting in ZBrush
- Studying the human anatomy and adding facial details
- Hair generation
- Presentation tricks
2. Character Creation for Collectibles
Check out a cool course to learn more insights into character workflow for collectibles from Spicer McLeroy.
What you’ll focus on:
- Sculpting workflow in ZBrush
- Creating hard-surface details
- Rendering in KeyShot/ Marmoset/ ZBrush
- Creating clothes in Marvelous Designer
- How to prep a model for 3D printing
3. Creating Fantasy Characters: From Ideation to Final Artwork
Even Amundsen will guide you through the creation of fantasy concept characters from start to finish.
He will share:
- Where to look for an idea
- How to work with references
- How to structure the process
- How to add stylizations
4. Creature Design Class
Join Creature Design Class with Raf Grassetti, a perfect choice for beginners.
- 2 days of the recorded and edited live demonstration
- Industry and Portfolio tips
- Learn the process of creating a full character in ZBrush
Raf will also give a handful of tips on each production step, including references, tips for speeding up your workflow, refining techniques, and compositing in Photoshop.
5. Sci-Fi Design 01
Master your sci-fi character approach with another class from Raf Grassetti.
The pack includes a 4-hour-long video with a step-by-step process recorded during the workshop. Raf also answered over 60 questions while showing his workflow and gave some industry and portfolio tips, and showed his finalizing steps in Photoshop.