Join the online conference on hyper-casual games this May.
Check out a cool toolset that would help optimize your workflow in Substance Painter.
Check out a quick walkthrough from William Faucher on how to do lighting baking for interior scenes with GPU lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26.
Check out a cool article from Unreal Engine where indie game developers shared their experience on getting funding for their projects.
Check out 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials on how to work with materials in Substance tools.
Check out a cool trailer of Master that tells the story of Olivia, a promising martial arts champion.
Check out amazing titles made in Unity and their work-in-progress shots as well as details on Unity’s roadmap.
On this occasion, you can share your open positions via job posts with a 30% discount.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Battlefield "Cannot Keep Up" With Call Of Duty, Sony ClaimsYeah cholera can't beat cancer.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions