Join the online conference on hyper-casual games this May.
Check out a cool toolset that would help optimize your workflow in Substance Painter.
Check out a quick walkthrough from William Faucher on how to do lighting baking for interior scenes with GPU lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26.
Check out a cool article from Unreal Engine where indie game developers shared their experience on getting funding for their projects.
Check out 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials on how to work with materials in Substance tools.
Check out a cool trailer of Master that tells the story of Olivia, a promising martial arts champion.
Check out amazing titles made in Unity and their work-in-progress shots as well as details on Unity’s roadmap.
On this occasion, you can share your open positions via job posts with a 30% discount.
Check out a cool webinar from Weta Digital on how to create realistic hair and feathers using UE4.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions