The update brings adjustable assets, improved indirect lighting and reflections, and multi-asset editing.
Enscape has released Enscape 3.5, the update to its real-time rendering and virtual reality software, bringing several improvements to the kit.
The latest version introduces a series of adjustable assets that allow you to change color and material and choose variations. These adjustments cover:
- Materials – Users can adjust the materials and colors of 100 furniture items and accessories, as well as one article of clothing for 40 human assets.
- Vehicle Colors – 91 vehicles can be customized using a color palette or via a HEX code.
- Asset Variants – Some assets include alternate options/variants, including 105 autumnal trees, 120 unpotted plants, 55 sport props, 25 street props and more.
- Multi-Asset Editing – Adjustments also come in the form of multi-selections. This is especially useful when a user wants to delete multiple scene assets at one time.
Enscape 3.5 brings a new global illumination algorithm, which provides improved lighting, reflections, and rendering quality to users with GPUs built for ray tracing. It’s now easier to make infinity mirror effects for any visualization.
The new version also broadens the rage of digital humans to 93 exclusive assets, 40 of which allow for clothing customization.
Other changes include:
- Semi-Transparent Material Exports – To help artists prep window and glass materials for post-processing, Enscape 3.5 now includes a semi-transparent material capability in the Alpha Channel Export feature.
- Orthographic Views Update for Revit – Any orthographic view created or modified in Enscape will now display the same view in Revit for added consistency as architects move back and forth between the programs.
- Better Layer Assignments in Rhino – When placing assets in Rhino or Enscape, they will be added to a selected layer, making for easier organization. Their visibility can also be filtered for faster decision-making.
- New User Area in Toolbar – Users can now access their account from the Enscape toolbar, giving them quick access to license information, an upload manager, and their panorama galleries.
- Certified SpaceMouse Support – The popular 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse is not only supported in Enscape 3.5, but can be customized through shortcut buttons on the mouse.
- Revit 2024 Support – Enscape 3.5 is fully integrated with Revit 2024, helping designers easily incorporate all the latest features.
Node-locked licenses for Enscape 3.5 cost $77.90/month or $514.80/year, while floating ones are $898.80/year.
Find the full list here and don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.