Unreal Engine creators can now use five more free packs.
Epic Games released new sets of assets from City of Brass and The Vagrant as a part of the Unreal Marketplace Collection, an Unreal Engine initiative that focuses on sharing free high-quality content with all creators. The collection now features five new packs joining the previously released game content from What Remains of Edith Finch, Paragon, and Infinity Blade.
Uppercut Games shared stylized content from their first-person action-adventure City of Brass, inspired by the Arabian Nights. Also, O.T.K Games shared over 200 hand-painted textures from their fantasy action RPG, The Vagrant.
City of Brass (500 console-ready meshes):
- Garden, palace, and city street tile sets
- Vibrant rugs, vases, and other thematic decors
- Over 700 colorful textures, materials, and material instances
- 14 stylized skeleton characters and nearly 50 animations
- Over 200 stylized textures
- Mix-and-matchable sprites for villages, forests, and battlefields
- Preset level generation