Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you! You go here: https://windownproduckey.blogspot.com/
The Game Creators today released the latest version of GameGuru, the easy game creation tool, offering parental controls and a version specifically for educationalists.
The refined release of GameGuru (V1.13) includes a number of new and significant features including:
- Save and Load Game Progress Feature – create standalone games with the built-in ability to save your progress
- Now available as a non-Steam standalone installer – GameGuru can now be used behind networked systems, so it’s ideal for education users
- Content restriction mode to protect younger users – new parental control and zero violent content for teachers
- Ability to import FBX model files to customise your games – GameGuru now supports the most popular 3D file format
- Added new content and usability tweaks (for example – player scripts, faster game restarts, improved explosions, improved scripts, better AI) – continual improvements to the editor and game engine thanks to the GameGuru community feedback
The addition of parental controls means that kids can really hone their game development skills with GameGuru in a safe environment. The stand-alone version means that GameGuru can now be used in an educational environment to help kids easily and quickly learn coding and game development skills.
Rick Vanner, Development Director
This update includes two of our communities most wanted features; the capability to save and reload your game progress for finished games and the importing of FBX model files, which allows 3D content to be imported from Maya, Lightwave and 3DS Max, in addition to the many online asset stores across the internet. There is now greater freedom to import the media that’s really wanted, and greater functionality when the finished game is played.
We’re now embarking on a significant update to GameGuru that will include more community requested features, together with an expanded collection of game making assets to widen the scope of what you can make with GameGuru.
Lee Bamber, CEO and Chief Developer of The Game Creators
Source: official press release