Check out a useful new collection of HDAs.
Fx Mode presented GrowInfinite, a new collection of 37 HDAs that lets users create tree and plant growth simulations in Houdini. The toolkit allows you to grow plants from scratch with numerous customizable parameters.
- Create growth ready plants from scratch
- Control branch density/rotation and scale by just one keyframe on growth
- Growth-based bend/noise/gravity controls with constant point number from start to finish
- Gravity control from base/top, force created from parent directions
- Local and global twist deformer
- Growth-based displacement and UVs
- Produce colors by length, growth, UV, depth, etc.
You can learn more and get the collection for $20+ (subscription-based) here.