Kaspersky Innovation Hub announced the third round of its call for applications.
The team wants to foster collaboration with innovative tech startups and solutions on the edge of cybersecurity and gaming.
Kaspersky IHub is now seeking innovators working on solutions in the following areas:
- Protection tools to detect players, their loot, as well as their whole gaming experience
- Anti-cheat – Online security solution for developers and leagues
- Matchmaking services to simplify how you find best partners to play with
- Chat, voice communications, and community tools across different platforms
- Gaming after-match video search and analysis tools that feature neural networks
- Voice assistant and VR/AR-control tools to open new ways to handle devices and gaming controls
- Game mode and settings for HW and SW environment, as well as ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode to help keep focus on the game
- Secure mobile broadcast and streaming tools, safe sharing and content creation services
- Digital rights management to protect your digital content and in-game loot
The team will invite the best tech-based initiatives to take part in pilot projects, to work jointly on product development, with the possibility of global promotion. These startups will receive technical and business mentoring, plus potentially get access to Kaspersky channel partners, clients, and prospects.
You can learn more here.