Join the MADFINGER Games team as a Senior UI Programmer, and work with an experienced team to develop high-quality gaming experiences using Unreal Engine.
MADFINGER Games, the creator of such titles as Dead Trigger, Samurai, and Shadowgun, is looking for a talented Senior UI Programmer to join its team and assist in developing top-notch gaming experiences.
The selected candidate will work alongside the studio's design team, utilize Unreal Engine, and employ their programming knowledge to develop a UI that impresses players. If you have a fervor for maximizing performance, troubleshooting problems, and pushing boundaries, we encourage you to reach out to the studio promptly!
- Develop and maintain UI features for the studio's games using Unreal Engine;
- Work closely with the design team to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces;
- Collaborate with other programmers to integrate UI features with game systems;
- Optimize UI performance to ensure a smooth gameplay experience;
- Debug and troubleshoot UI issues as they arise.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a programmer;
- Your work profile should indicate that you have shipped at least one AA/AAA game;
- You’re proficient in the C++ programming language;
- You're experienced in developing UI in Unreal Engine;
- You’re a master in debugging and finding solutions for technical problems;
- Your communication and team collaboration is at the senior level;
- You’re passionate about games and the gaming industry in general;
- You should be familiar with UI design principles and user experience best practices;
- Experiences with online multiplayer games and related systems are welcome (matchmaking, party systems, etc.).
MADFINGER Games promises a vibrant and inspiring work environment where you can collaborate with top game enthusiasts in the Czech Republic. The company says it offers competitive salaries, bonuses, benefits, and a relocation package for foreigners. Employees can also enjoy company events, sports activities, and a sabbatical leave after seven years of work.
You can learn more about the position and apply here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.