Awesome! I had been working on a similar project couldn't figure out the snow on the trees for the life of me! It's great to see how you approached it. The work look great! Thanks for sharing your process.
I believe author would be surprised that it's not american, but soviet bunker :)
Somehow we’ve missed this awesome new trailer, which showcases the amazing features of Godot 3.0. The open source engine got a bunch of new additional features. This project is entirely open coursed and is financed through Patreon. Great to see this technology developing and moving into this new direction. The 3d render looks awesome!
Here’s a list of some of the features:
– Brand new 3D renderer featuring physically-based rendering, real-time global illumination, nd improved post-processing effects
– Support for C++ (GDNative), C# (Mono) and Visual Scripting
– Improved HTML5 export using WebAssembly
– New high-level networked multiplayer API
– Entirely new audio engine, supporting routing and real-time effects
– 2D soft shadows and GPU-accelerated particles (2D & 3D)
More details on the official website. Give Godot a shot if you’re tired of the current engine you’re using.