What Bikmambetov is going to do there? He can only share how to make stupid movies :)
This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
Somehow we’ve missed this awesome new trailer, which showcases the amazing features of Godot 3.0. The open source engine got a bunch of new additional features. This project is entirely open coursed and is financed through Patreon. Great to see this technology developing and moving into this new direction. The 3d render looks awesome!
Here’s a list of some of the features:
– Brand new 3D renderer featuring physically-based rendering, real-time global illumination, nd improved post-processing effects
– Support for C++ (GDNative), C# (Mono) and Visual Scripting
– Improved HTML5 export using WebAssembly
– New high-level networked multiplayer API
– Entirely new audio engine, supporting routing and real-time effects
– 2D soft shadows and GPU-accelerated particles (2D & 3D)
More details on the official website. Give Godot a shot if you’re tired of the current engine you’re using.