What a shame EA! Fuck off, i go to steam :-)
Since you are open to discussion and critics i would suggest you to use less aggressive language when you are on the internet. I would try something like, "Hey Cem, this is great material and thanks for the article. As far as i know from 80lvl Facebook group you can improve the performance or you may consider dropping the price. Keep up the good job." It doesn't have to be the same words but this kind of attitude would lead to a softer conversation because your intention will be clear.
@email@example.com Is there any link or video for the cheaper solutions that you mentioned before? Please share them. I haven't seen any cheaper, faster, HD, loopable and adjustable "normal map" flipbook video that you said in your first post. I would be happy to compare the results in realism.
The Pre-Alpha season for Unreal Tournament started over the weekend and Epic Games hosted a live exhibition tournament at their studio and also released a brand new trailer for the pre-alpha season.
Over the weekend, Epic Games held an in-house tournament, and highlights from the capture the flag exhibition can be seen here, as well as a complete archive of the Unreal Tournament matches from the weekend event here.
Along with that an exciting new trailer was released showing new maps, new content, and new features to show how the game has evolved since it’s reveal at GDC 2015, and believe me, a lot has changed.
Notes from update:
- Three new maps: CTF Facing Worlds, CTF Titan Pass, and CTF Pistola Battlegrounds (from community member Jayoplus, who also competed on Team Liandri)
- Players now have three ways to earn new items: online progression, offline challenges, and training accomplishments.
- The special version of items earned in the Pre-Alpha Season will not be available to unlock after this season ends. Some of these items will be permanently unlocked, giving players a symbol of their participation in the Pre-Alpha experience.
- The Infiltrator Mask is a special, limited edition item granted to anyone who completes an online match in an official Epic hub in the next week.
- Three updated weapons: Link Gun, Rocket Launcher, and Sniper Rifle.
- Two new characters: Visse (Necris Female), and Garog (Skaarj Trooper), and many other new items and unlockable alternate character skins. Explore the full list of possibilities here and here.
The Pre-Alpha season will go all the way until the end of October and anybody can download and play the game for free.