Experience the Future of 3D Design With Free Version of NVIDIA Omniverse.
Step into the realm of virtual worlds — NVIDIA Omniverse, NVIDIA’s 3D design collaboration platform within the NVIDIA Studio suite of tools for creators, is now available for free to millions of creators and artists.
Announced at CES, Omniverse has new features and capabilities for enhancing 3D workflows, and the platform is now generally available for creators using GeForce RTX and NVIDIA RTX GPUs, including built-for-creators NVIDIA Studio RTX laptops.
Omniverse is built for real-time collaboration and virtual world simulation -- designers and artists around the world can use the platform to create 3D assets and scenes from their laptops and workstations.
Take Designs from Concept to Creation With Omniverse
Since its open beta launch a year ago, Omniverse has been downloaded by 100,000 creators who are now ushering in a new era of 3D content and virtual worlds.
Omniverse provides artists with the ability to connect their favorite 3D applications from companies such as Autodesk, Adobe, Blender, Epic Games, or Reallusion and simultaneously collaborate with another artist in real time, supercharged by core NVIDIA rendering, AI, and simulation technologies.
Today, creators can further enhance their workflows by using the newest features within Omniverse, which include:
- Omniverse Nucleus Cloud Early Access, which enables “one-click-to-collaborate” simple sharing of large Omniverse 3D scenes, so artists can collaborate on projects together from any location without transferring massive datasets.
- New support for the Omniverse ecosystem provided by leading 3D marketplaces and digital asset libraries gives creators an even easier way to build their scenes. TurboSquid by Shutterstock, e-on software’s VUE, PlantFactory and PlantCatalog, Sketchfab, and Twinbru have released thousands of Omniverse-ready assets for creators, all based on USD. Reallusion’s Actorcore, Daz3D, and CGTrader will soon release their own Omniverse-ready assets.
- Omniverse Machinima for RTX creators who love to game — now featuring new, free characters, objects, and environments from leading game titles like Mechwarrior 5 and Shadow Warrior 3, plus Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and Squad assets in the Machinima library.
- Omniverse Audio2Face, the AI-enabled app that animates a 3D face with just an audio track, now offers blendshape support and direct export to Epic’s MetaHuman Creator app.
Build 3D Content With Your Favorite Design Apps
New Omniverse Connectors, extensions, and asset libraries are continuously added to the Omniverse ecosystem, so creators can use their favorite design applications to create 3D assets.
Today, there are 14 connectors to leading applications such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, and Epic Games’ Unreal Engine. And many more applications are coming soon, including an Adobe Substance 3D Material Extension.
The latest Omniverse Connectors, extensions, and asset libraries include:
- e-on software’s VUE, an app that allows users to create digital 3D nature, from skies and volumetric clouds to terrains, open water bodies, roads, and rocks — all based on nature’s rules.
- e-on software’s PlantFactory, a vegetation application that allows modeling of foliage as small as twigs or as big as giant redwood trees from scratch.
- e-on software’s PlantCatalog, which provides a collection of over 120 ready-made procedural vegetation assets.
- Twinbru, a “digital twin of physical fabric” provider that supplies interior and exterior furnishing fabrics for drapery, sheers, curtains, and upholstery applications, offers 21,000 different fabrics and 11,000 digitized fabric twins.