Epic Games has released a list of PlayStation VR2 titles available at the launch of the device which were built using Unreal Engine.
Yesterday, on February 22, Sony finally released the new version of its VR headset, PlayStation VR2. Multiple games were released alongside the device and are available now, with a number of PS VR2 titles launching within a month of Sony's virtual reality headset.
The lineup includes high-budget, first-party adaptations such as Horizon Call of the Mountain, as well as VR adaptations of popular games like Rez Infinite and Tetris Effect. Additionally, there are various free updates and upgrades for existing PlayStation titles included.
A number of PS VR2 launch titles are powered by Unreal Engine and, to celebrate the release of PlayStation VR2, Epic Games has published the full list of these games along with their trailers and descriptions.
The list includes:
- Altair Breaker by Thirdverse
- Creed Rise to Glory by Survios
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR by Supermassive Games
- Fantavision 202X by Cosmo Machia Inc.
- Horizon Call of the Mountain by Guerrilla Games and Firesprite Studios
- Kayak VR: Mirage by Better Than Life
- Moss by Polyarc
- Moss: Book II by Polyarc
- Pavlov VR by Vankrupt Games
- Rez Infinite by United Game Artists
- Song in the Smoke Rekindled by 17-Bit
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge by ILMxLAB
- Tetris Effect: Connected by Enhance Games
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2: Retribution by Skydance Interactive