Learn how you can generate a brick wall with this tutorial by Grzegorz Baran.
Grzegorz Baran shared a new guide for photogrammetry enthusiasts. The artist presented a full photogrammetry workflow with and explained how to use 3DF Zephyr for reconstruction.
Baran showed how to capture the initial data with a monopod, discussed the delighting process, broke down the baking process, and more.
- Capturing with a monopod to follow surface verticality
- RAW image preprocessing and delighting pass with PhotoLab 3
- A photogrammetry reconstruction with 3DZephyr
- Building low-poly baking canvas in ZBrush
- Baking with Substance Designer
- Manual seam removal with Substance Painter
- Building a roughness map in Substance Designer