The company showed the work on fire, fights, and transformations in season 2.
Platige Image, a computer graphics, animation, and visual effects studio, shared a VFX showreel of The Witcher's second season on Netflix. The video shows the magic of fire and other elements and how the fights were created with the power of VFX.
Platige also credited the people behind the work:
- Executive Producers: Karol Żbikowski, Tomek Bagiński
- VFX Supervisor: Mateusz Tokarz
- VFX Producer: Krzysztof Krok
- VFX Art Director: Maciej Jackiewicz
- Head of CG: Bartłomiej Witulski
- Head of Production: Magdalena Machalica, Agata Bereś
Platige Image has celebrated its 25th anniversary this year. It has worked on multiple TV projects, including Love, Death + Robots, Wonder Woman, and Vikings, and game cinematics and trailers for Resident Evil: Village, Call of Duty, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, and more.
You may find these articles interesting